Jamun is a fruit that comes in the Monsoon season. It is a kind of berry that’s why it is called Indian Blackberry. You can find trees of Jamun in South Asian Countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.
I have Jamun Tree near my house and it gets easy to grab some sweet and juicy jamun during the Monsoon season. Freshly picked fruit tastes better than we got from the market.
It is black in color but purple from the inside when you eat this your mouth gets purple stained. The taste of Jamun is sweet, sour, tart, and juicy at the same time. This taste is perfect to enjoy in the monsoon season. The taste gets enhanced when sprinkle some black salt on top of the Jamun.
Not just in taste it is good for diabetes too, diabetic patients should consume Jamun and also strengthen their gums and teeth. Jamun is rich in protein, fiber, phosphorous, potassium, antioxidants, phosphorous, iron, Calcium, manganese, vitamin C and B6, and other nutrients.
I am here to share a refreshing Jamun Lemonade drink that is perfect to enjoy in the summer season. It’s so easy to make and the taste is so amazing. Not only in taste the color of the juice also looks stunning. It gives beautiful shades of purple that also attracts to this Jamun lemonade. This lemonade tastes better when salty. The sweet version is not refreshing and it doesn’t taste good at all.
So, I am going to share a very simple tasty Jamun Lemonade recipe. I hope you like and try this drink and share it with your friends and family also don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.
Check out more drink recipes:
Jamun Lemonade Recipe
- Handful of Jamun
- 1 Lemon
- Handful of fresh Mint leafs
- 1 tbsp Black Salt
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 1-2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- some ice cube
- Firstly remove the seeds of Jamun. We only need a Pulp of jamun for this drink.
- Then add it into the bowl and add 1-2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Add chaat masala and black salt.
- Add fresh mint leafs, lemon juice and ice cube.
- Grind it and make a smooth concentrate.
- Now take a glass and add 3-4 tbsp of fruit concentrate in a glass.
- Add 2 ice cube and add chill water. You can adjust the salt and lemon according to your taste. Here I am adding water you can also add soda in place of water.
- Refreshing Jamun Lemonade recipe is ready to enjoy in summers.
How To Make Jamun Lemonade Recipe (in detail):
These are the ingredients that we need for the Java Plum drink.
- Firstly, remove the seeds from Jamun. We only need the pulp of Jamun.
- Add it to the bowl and add powdered sugar.
- Now add 1 tbsp of chaat masala and 1 tbsp of Black Salt.
- Then add a handful of mint leaves and squeeze half lemon.
- Lastly, add some ice cubes.
- Grind it and make smooth concentrate.
- Now take a glass and add 2-3 tbsp of jamun concentrate.
- Add 2 ice cubes to the glass.
- After that add water. You can also add soda if you want for that extra frizz in the drink.
- Refreshing Jamun Lemonade is ready to enjoy in the hot summer.