During the hot weather, all we need is a refreshing cool drink that will keep us cool and healthy. What could be better than having fresh Watermelon juice? Watermelon is one of the best gifts from nature that will help to keep us hydrated and refreshed in the summer season.
Watermelon is also called “Tarbooj” in Hindi. It contains 92% of water and rich in antioxidants and is a good source of potassium. Watermelon juice is healthy and a better option to keep cool in this hot weather.
I’ll suggest you have all-natural juices this summer. Flavored Drinks that are easily available in the market only contain sugar and artificial flavors. Instead of keeping us cool and refreshed, they are just deteriorating our health. So, let’s skip flavored drinks and switch to natural juices and drinks this summer.
Once you start having homemade drinks there is no going back. There is a lot of refreshing drink option that you can easily make at home like Jal-Jeera, Aam Panna, Shikanji, Sugarcane juice, Buttermilk (lassi), and Watermelon Juice is one of the best options. The first sip of this juice will give you a smile.
In this recipe, I am not adding sugar to this juice because watermelon is sweet enough to make this drink sweet and tasty. I am going to share a very simple and easy recipe of Watermelon juice. It’s cool, refreshing, and tasty this is all you need in this hot weather.
I am simply adding a handful of mint leaves, black pepper, and salt with some ice. Before adding watermelon to a jar, I already remove the seeds from the watermelon. Otherwise, it takes a lot of time to strain juice along with the seed, and it also strains the pulp and fiber. Most people skip eating watermelon fruit because of their seeds. Even I don’t like seeds in watermelon. People like me have a good option to have this Watermelon Juice. It’s tasty and rich in fiber.
I am going to explain the full recipe for Watermelon Juice. I hope you like and try this recipe and don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.
- Half watermelon
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Black peppar
- some ice cubes
- Take half Watermelon, remove all the seeds and chop it in small pieces.
- Now add it the grinder jar along with it add handful of mint, black peppar, and salt.
- Grind it and make a juice.
- Cool and refreshing Watermelon Drink is ready to serve.
How To Make Watermelon Juice in Just 4 Steps:
- Take half the watermelon and remove the seeds and chop it into small pieces. These are the ingredients that I am using in Watermelon juice.
- Add it in the grinder Jar along with it add a handful of fresh mint leaves, 1 tsp of black pepper, salt to taste, and some ice cubes.
- Grind it and make juice. Serve it.
- Refreshing Watermelon drink is ready to enjoy in hot summer weather.