As we all know winter is going on and this is the best season to keep your body healthy and clean. Winters is full of healthy green leafy vegetables and tasty fruits. Oranges are one of them. Winters are just perfect to get bright juicy sweet oranges from the gift of nature.
Winters is my favorite season because I love to have fresh orange or carrot juice the midday but only on sunny days. It feels amazing and energized after spending a lazy chilly morning and then having tasty fresh juices while sitting in the midday sunlight.
You know Midday (Noon) is the best time to have fresh juices. You should avoid having Fresh juices at night before bed. If you have tetra-packed fruit juice that is available in the market then you can enjoy it anytime in a day. It doesn’t contain anything it is just a sugar syrup with artificial fruit flavors.
Orange is a citric fruit that helps your body to make collagen, it is a protein that makes your skin beautiful. It also helps to lose weight and boosts your immune system which is the defense against bad bacteria. Oranges are full of Vitamin C which helps to balance your hormones. Diabetic patients should consult a doctor before having orange juice.
I am going to make Tasty Fresh Orange juice in a very easy and simple way that anyone can make easily by themselves. I just simply cut the orange in half and squeeze it in the hand presser juicer.
Then add 1 tsp of black salt and that’s it, Freshly squeezed Orange Juice is ready to enjoy. If you like to add any sweetener, you can add caster sugar. I’ll never try it but I think jaggery or honey affects the flavor of the orange juice. So, I do not recommend you to add.
Here I am sharing a Tasty Fresh Homemade Orange Juice Recipe. An average person can’t have 3-4 oranges at a time. But in One glass of Orange juice, you are having 3-4 oranges at a time. Avoid straining the juice as it will remove the pulp which contains a lot of fibre and nutrients.
I hope you like to try this Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice at home. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.
Fresh Orange Juice Recipe
- Hand press juicer
- 3 Oranges
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- 1 tsp Caster Sugar (optional)
- Take a orange and cut it in half .
- Now put it on hand press juicer and squeeze. You can notice that juice is collect in the glass.
- After that transfer juice in another glass and add 1 tsp of black salt or you can also add 1 tsp of caster sugar in it if you want.
- Freshly squeeze homemade juice is ready to enjoy.
How To Make a Fresh Orange Juice at Home :
- Firstly, wash oranges and cut them in half. 3 juicy oranges are enough for 1 glass.
- Now place a half-cut orange on the hand press juicer.
- Then squeeze and you’ll notice juice is collected in the glass.
- After squeezing the oranges, transfer the juice to another glass.
- Add 1 tsp of Black salt in it. You can also add caster sugar to it but I skip it. Because I like the tangy and little sweet natural flavor of orange.
- Freshly squeezed Orange juice is ready to enjoy.
Here I am not using any strainer to strain the pulp because it contains fruit fiber and nutrition which has a lot of health benefits. For a smooth texture in the juice, use a strainer.