Pineapple is a tropical plant with fruit that is fit for human consumption. It is yellowish in color with tangy and sweet in flavor. Pineapple is also called ‘Ananas’ in Hindi. This fruit contains a lot of nutrients, antioxidants, plenty of fiber, and vitamin C which we all know that it is great for health. Eating Pineapple daily also helps to satisfy your sugar cravings.
Pineapple juice is also a very popular beverage that is good to have it in hot summers. Not only in taste, Fresh Pineapple juice also refreshes up the mood. Who doesn’t like cool sweet and little tangy fresh fruit juice in the hot summer?
Nothing is better than to have fresh fruit juice rather than packed fruit juice. Packed fruit juice has artificial flavors and sugar. They are making us fools, by promising to have fresh fruits in packed fruit juice. Instead of buying these juices from the market, try to make fresh juice at home, which is healthy, fresh, and also has a lot of health benefits.
Pineapple is not an ordinary fruit. There are multiple food experiments done with pineapple from which many dishes are made. Pineapple is used in desserts, tacos, mocktails, and grilled pineapple, not only this, it is also used as a topping of the pizza. But pineapple never disappoints us. Surprisingly, the sweet and tangy flavor of pineapple beautifully blends with anything and also tastes amazing.
I am here to share a very simple and refreshing Pineapple juice, that tastes so good. I hope you like try this Pineapple Juice and don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.
- 1 Pineapple (Ananas)
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tbsp black salt
- Some ice cubes
- 1 tbsp Powdered sugar (optional)
- Take a pineapple cut it into cubes.
- Add 1 tbsp of chaat masala and black salt in it.
- Then add some ice cubes.
- Now blend it by adding glass of water in it.
- After that strain it and serve it chilled. Easy and Simple Pineapple juice is ready to serve.
- Easy and Simple Pineapple juice is ready to serve.
How To Make Pineapple Juice at Home (in detail):
- Take a whole pineapple and cut it into cubes. I know most people find it difficult to cut Pineapple but it’s not that tough. Cut its sides first (as you see in the picture below).
- Then add cubes of pineapple in a bowl and add 1 tbsp of chaat masala, black salt, and some ice cubes.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of sugar in it. It is totally optional.
- Now blend it by adding half a glass of water.
- After that strain it in a strainer.
- Serve it immediately. A simple and easy recipe of Pineapple Juice is ready to enjoy in hot summer.