If you love Creamy pasta, you are going to love this Creamy Pasta recipe that you can cook right at your home. Pasta is loved by everyone. Almost every cafe and restaurant serves different varieties of Pasta.
Although Pasta is not from India but we Indians love to try different cuisines from different countries. Sometimes, we can also try some new extra flavors to make them unique and delicious.
So, I am here to share a recipe of Creamy Pink Sauce Macaroni without using cheese. Pink Sauce Pasta is a combination of two sauces i.e White Sauce and Red Sauce. It is such a beautiful combination, it tastes like heaven. Actually, I am a big fan of Pasta, and Pink Sauce is my favorite evening snack.
Here in this recipe, I am using Macaroni Pasta, you can add any kind of Pasta to make this recipe, generally penne, spaghetti pasta is used in this recipe. Now, the veggies that I am going to add are onions, capsicum, and corn. These three veggies are my favorite in any pasta recipe.
You can also add mushrooms, broccoli, beans if you like. But I don’t like it on my plate. Or you can also completely skip the veggies in this recipe because Sauce is enough to give full flavor to Macaroni Pasta.
Pink Sauce Pasta sounds tough but it is so simple and easy to make. If you ever crave something spicy and creamy textured then this Macaroni recipe is the best recipe for you.
I am sharing the full recipe Creamy Macroni Pasta Recipe down below. I hope you like and try the recipe and also don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.
Check out more recipes:
- White Sauce Pasta
- Peri-Peri Sauce Pasta
- Hakka Noodles
- Veg Momos
- Veg Cheese Sandwich
- Dry Chilli Paneer
Creamy Macaroni Recipe
Ingredients for boiling Macaroni
- 1 cup Macaroni Pasta
- 1 tbsp oil
- enough water for boiling
Ingredients for White Sauce
- 2-3 tsp Maida (all pupose flour)
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter or Ghee
- 1 tbsp Garlic
Ingredients for Red Sauce
- 2-3 Boiled Tomatoes
- 5-6 Dry Red Chilli
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp black peppar
- 1 tbsp mix herbs
- salt to taste
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup Capcicum
- ½ cup Onions
How to Make Red Sauce
- Firstly boil a tomtoes with dry red chilli.
- then peel the tomatoes and roughly chop it.
- Add some garlic cloves and grind it well. Pour it in bowl. Red Sauce is ready
How to Make Pink Sauce
- Add butter or ghee and garlic in the pan.
- Then add Maida in stir it well. Roast a maida in ghee or butter. Keep Stirring.
- After that add milk in small interval and keep stirring.
- When you notice plain creamy texture then add mix herbs, black peppar, red sauce, and salt to taste. Mix it. Pink Sauce is now done.
How To Make Creamy Macaroni
- Add oil in the pan, onions, capcicum and corn in the pan. Mix it well.
- Then add saute veggies and boiled macroni in the Pink Sauce.
- Give it a good mix and Creamy Pink Sauce Macaroni is Now ready to serve.
How To Make Pink Sauce Macaroni (in detail):
How To Make Red Sauce:
- Here I am sharing very easy and instant red sauce. Take 2-3 tomatoes and 5-6 dry red chill and boil it. Then peel the tomatoes and roughly chop them. Add 4-5 garlic cloves and grind them to make a fine paste.
- Instant Red Sauce for Pink Sauce Macaroni is ready.
How To Make Pink Sauce Pasta:
- Take 1 cup of Macaroni and boil it by adding oil and salt to the water. Rinse it with tap water.
- Take a pan and add oil, Onions, Capsicum, and corn to it. When the veggies are cooked, keep it aside on a separate plate.
- Now again add ghee/butter and Garlic in the same Pan that we used for sauteing veggies.
- Then add 2-3 tbsp maida in ghee/butter. Roast the Maide carefully and keep stirring on a low flame.
- When you little bubbles in the maida that means it is almost done but don’t stop stirring.
- After that, add milk in small intervals and stir it to make a fine smooth Sauce. Make sure there are no lumps in it. You can also turn off the flame in this step.
- Then add 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tbsp of mixed herbs, and salt to taste. Mix it.
- Add 2 tbsp of Red Sauce that we make. Give it a good mix.
- Now Its time to add saute veggies and boiled Macaroni in the sauce. Mix it very well.
- Creamy Pink Sauce Macaroni is now ready to serve.
- You can use any variant of Pasta in this recipe.
- You can also add any vegetable to it or you can completely skip veggies in this creamy pasta recipe.
- You can also use Ghee in place of butter. It enhances the flavor of the Sauce. Here I am using Ghee in place of Butter.
- When you add milk to the roasted maida, at that time you should turn off the flame that will reduce the risk of lumps in the sauce.