Hakka Noodles is a stir-fried Indo-Chinese dish that is popularly served by many Indo-Chinese restaurants also on Chinese roadside carts of India. Hakka Noodles are first invented in Kolkata by Chinese People who are settled in India, just to develop new cuisine.
They made Hakka Noodles by using local veggies, Indian masalas, they want to make some different Indo-Chinese noodles recipe and nowadays Hakka Noodles are popular all over the world. Hakka Noodles are mostly served with Manchurians, chili paneer and loved by almost everyone.
Most people think that Chow-mein and Hakka Noodles are the same noodle recipe. But they are wrong, these are the two different Noodles recipes.
In Hakka Noodles, there is no authentic vegetable that we are compulsorily using in it. You can add any vegetable that is easily available in your locality. Don’t forget that they are using local veggies in the noodles to make tasty Indo-Chinese dishes.
Here I am going to share a recipe for a simple and tasty Hakka Noodles. I am going to use here is wheat flour Hakka noodles but you can use any noodles in this recipe. According to me, Hakka Noodles are lightweight as compared to regular noodles. In this recipe, I am going to add very minimum ingredients but the taste of these Hakka noodles is so delicious.
I hope you like and try this Hakka Noodles recipe, and share your experience in the comment section below.
Check out the Recipes:
- Noodles Spring Rolls
- Soya Bhurji Wrap
- Aloo Tikki Wrap
- Aloo Kachori
- White Sauce Pasta
- Pav Bhaji
- Masala Corn
- Gobi Pakore
- Veg Cheese Sandwich
- 200 gm Noodles
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Sliced Capsicum
- 1 Sliced Regular Onion
- 2 Chopped Spring Onions
- ½ cup Chopped carrot
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Black Peppar
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Firstly, boil a noodles in water.
- Then take a pan and add 2 tbsp of oil and garlic in the pan.
- Now add sliced onions in it. When onions are cooked then add all the chopped veggies in it.
- Add 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce. Mix it well. Then add boiled noodles in the pan.
- Add salt, Kitchen king masala, sugar and black peppar in it.
- Mix it well. Tasty Hakka Noodles are ready to serve.
How To Make Hakka Noodles (with Photos):
- Boil water in the vessel by adding 1 tbsp of salt.
- Add Noodles to it and then add 1 tbsp of oil. Let it boil
- Then rinse it with lukewarm water. Boiled noodles are now ready.
- Now heat a pan add 2 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Then add sliced onion and let it cooked.
- When onions are completely cooked then add sliced capsicum, spring onions, carrots in the pan.
- Mix it well. Then add 1 tbsp of red chili sauce and salt to taste in the pan.
- Mix it. Add boiled noodles. 1 tsp of kitchen king masala, 1 tsp of black pepper. and ½ tsp of sugar. Sugar helps to balance the flavors of the noodles.
- Mix it very well. Simple and tasty Hakka Noodles Recipe is now ready to serve.
- In this Hakka Noodles Recipe, I am not adding soy sauce, vinegar, because I don’t like soy sauce in Hakka noodles. You can add it if you want.
- You can also add cabbage, mushroom, broccoli, or any other vegetable you like in this recipe if you want.