Pasta is popular all over the world. Different kinds of pasta recipes are made. I love pasta in every sauce and shape. As we all know Pasta is an Italian Dish but we Indians change anything into an Indo dish by adding some Indian Masalas and the interesting part is, that dish also tastes delicious. Here I am not sharing authentic Peri-Peri Sauce Pasta, it is an Indian style of Peri Peri Pasta but it tastes so good.
That Peri Peri Sauce I am going to share on this blog so simple and tasty. You can make it in just 10-15 minutes. This Sauce will give creamy-textured to the pasta. In this sauce, I am going to add tomato ketchup instead of raw tomato puree. You can add readymade tomato purey as well.
But you should never use raw tomato puree in this sauce. That will not give good flavor to the sauce. I’ll explain full step by step the recipe of Peri Peri Sauce below, so nothing to worry about.
You can use any kind of pasta in this sauce it tastes good in any type of pasta. I like to add Penne Pasta to it because this pasta is perfect for this sauce.
I don’t know why I like the flavor of Onions and capsicum in pasta recipes. You can add any vegetable like corn, broccoli, beans, mushroom, carrots to make it more healthy. It totally depends on your preferences and taste.
So, as you know Here I am going to share a recipe of Peri Peri Sauce Pasta. I hope you like and try this delicious Creamy Pasta recipe and share your experience in the comment section below.
Check out more recipes:
- Hakka Noodles
- White Sauce Pasta
- Veg Chowmein
- Noodles Spring Rolls
- Aloo Tikki Wrap
- Veg Manchurian
- Aloo Tikki Chaat
- Chilli Paneer
- Cheese Sandwich
Peri-Peri Sauce Pasta
- 300 gm Penne Pasta
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 1½ tbsp Maida
- 1 Sliced Onions
- 1 Sliced Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Black peppar
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 1 tbsp Cheese spread
- Firstly, boil Pasta in water by adding salt and oil.
- Then take a small bowl and add all spices and 1½ tbsp of maida in it. Mix it together.
- Heat a pan and add oil and garlic then add all the mix spices in the pan.
- Stir it continously on low flame or you can also turn off the flame if you want.
- Then add ketchup in the pan. Keep stirring. then add cup of water and keep stirring.
- When the consistency of sauce is little thick then add cream in it. Mix it.
- Peri Peri Sauce is now ready. Take a another pan and add chopped vegeies. Cook it for a while.
- Now add cooked veggies and boil pasta in the pan.
- Add 1 tbsp of cheese spread and 1 tbspof black pepper. Mix it very well.
- Peri Peri Sauce Pasta is now ready to serve.
How To Make Peri-Peri Sauce Pasta in detail:
- Firstly, boil a penne pasta in the water by adding 1 tbsp of salt and oil.
- Then take small bowl and add 1 tbsp of coriander powder, 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Add Salt to taste, 1 tbsp of oregano.
- And add 1½ of Maida. Mix all ingredients together.
- Now heat a pan and add oil and 1 tbsp of garlic in the pan.
- Then add all the spices mixture in the pan. Keep stirring on low flame or you can also turn off the flame. otherwise, there are chances of burning the masala.
- When masalas are completely roasted then add 3-4 tbsp of ketchup mix it and add cup of water and again stir it.
- Now add cream in it and mix it.
- When you notice that the consistency of the sauce is a little thick that means it is now done.
- Now take another pan and add oil, sliced onions, and capsicum to the pan. Cook it for a while.
- When vegetables are cooked then add them into the sauce.
- Then add boiled pasta in the sauce. Mix it well.
- Then add 1 tbsp of spread cheese and 1 tbsp of black peppar on it.
- Mix it very well. Peri-Peri Sauce Pasta is now ready to enjoy.
- When You add masala mixture in garlic then you should continuously be stirring the masala on low flame or you can also turn off the flame if you want otherwise it burns the masala.
- Don’t overcook the pasta while boiling.
- You can add any of your favorite vegetables in this pasta recipe.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the sauce and avoid using raw tomato puree in this sauce.
[…] out for more recipes: Paneer Paratha, Swanjane Ke Phool, Chana Dal, Hakka Noodles, Peri Peri Pasta, Paneer Bhurji, Shahi Paneer, Palak Paneer, Malai Fry, Cheese Sandwich, Matar […]
It turns out to be the tastiest pasta ever had at home. thanks a lot.