Besan Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet that is prepared during the festive season. It is a small and extremely delicious sweet that you can easily prepare at home. This Diwali you should definitely try this Besan Ladoo recipe at home. All you need is Gram Flour, Ghee, Sugar, and some dry fruits. It is also a healthy sweet recipe.
As we know, Indian Festivals are incomplete without Ladoo or any other sweets. Ladoos are always made in my house on Diwali. I love to make sweets at home as it creates festive vibes in the house. My mother always tells me about her childhood memories while making it, about how Nani (Grandmother) makes sweets at home at festivals.
Most people become more conscious about their health after the pandemic. So, trying different sweets at home is giving more festive vibes than buying it from the market. So Let’s try Besan Ladoo on this Diwali.
So, this blog post is all about Besan Ladoo that is the most loved sweet by almost everyone. Here I am going to share a recipe for Besan Ladoo. For making this Besan Ladoo, I am also going to add half a cup of Fresh cream (Malai) in it that will help to bind the mixture and makes a Besan Ladoo soft and tasty.
I’ll explain the full recipe of Besan Ladoo below. I hope you will try this Besan Ladoo Recipe and share your experience in the comment section below.
Check out the other recipe:
- 1½ Cup Besan (Gram Flour)
- 2 Tbsp Desi Ghee
- 1 cup Powder Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamon (elaichi) Powder
- Some Almonds (Badaam)
- Some Cashew (Kaju)
- ½ Cup Fresh Cream ( Malai)
- Take heavy bottom kadai and add ghee in it.
- Then add besan (gram flour) and roast it.
- When besan is completely roast then add malai, sugar, and caradamom, in it.
- Mix it well. And add Dry fruits in it.
- Kept aside in the bowl and let it cool down.
- After that take a small part of mixture on the palm and give a round ball shape.
- Now, Besan Ladoo is ready to eat.
How To Make Besan Ladoo (with photos):
- Take a heavy bottom kadhai and add desi ghee in it.
- When Ghee has completely melted then add 1½ cup of besan in the kadhai.
- Roast it until you feel the nut aroma from the besan.
- Now add ½ cup of malai to it. Mix it well.
- After that add 1 cup of sugar, 1 tsp of cardamom powder, and some dry fruits in it. You can add any of your favorite dry fruit in it.
- Continuously stirring the mixture on low flame otherwise there are chances of burning the mixture.
- When the Mixture is completely done then kept it in a separate bowl and left it for cool down.
- Then take a small part of the mixture on your palm and give it a round ball kinda shape.
- Do it the same to the leftover mixture. Now, Besan Ladoo is now ready to enjoy.