Soybean Keema is one of the healthiest and tastiest Soybean recipes. Here I am going to share a recipe of healthy protein-rich Frankie. You can have this Soya Frankie at breakfast, lunch, or you can also have it as an evening snack.
Readymade Soya Granules (Bhurji) is available in the market or you can make it at home by grinding soaked soya chunks in a grinder. But I always preferred the packed ones. If in case Nutrella Soya is not available then you can make it at home. It tastes the same.
In this Frankie, you can also add some more veggies for garnishing or to make it more healthy and tasty. Preparation of soya keema for Frankie is so easy and also doesn’t take a lot of time to cook and tortilla or wrap is also so easy to make. I already share the recipe of wrap in Veg Aloo Tikki Frankie Recipe, So go and check the way of Wrap or tortilla I make for Frankies.
Mostly, this soya keema is served with chapati, paratha just like other vegetables, but one day I tried Soya Keema Frankie by adding some sauces and using cucumber, and honestly, it tastes delicious. At that time, I thought that I definitely share this healthy Frankie recipe on my blog, So, here is the recipe. I like to serve this Soya Frankie with tomato ketchup and it tastes so good. You can also serve it with green chutney if you like.
I’ll explain the full recipe below and I hope you like and try this Soya Keema Frankie and share your experience in the comment section below.
Soya Bhurji Wrap
For Soya Bhurji
- 2 cups Soya Granules (Soya Bhurji)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 Chopped green chilli
- ½ tbsp dhania powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1½ tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Schezwan Chutney (optional)
For Frankie Sauce
- 3 tbsp Fresh Malai (Cream)
- 1 tbsp Schezwan Chutney
- 1 tsp black peppar
- 1 tsp Pizza Mix
Instruction for Soya Bhurji
- Heat a pan add oil, chopped onions and cook it.
- Then add chopped tomatos and chopped green chilli in it.
- After that add all the spices in the pan.
- Mix it well, then add 1tbsp of schezwan sauce in it.
- Now add soaked soya granules in it. Soya bhurji for wrap or frankie is ready.
How to make Soya Bhurji Frankie
- Take 1 tortilla sheet and spread sauce on it.
- Then place Soya bhurji on it and add some chopped cucumber, fold it.
- Heat a pan and spread some oil and place frankie, toast it for a while.
- Soya Bhurji frankie is now to serve with your favorite Chutney.
How to make Soya Bhurji Frankie (in detail):
Preparation of Soya Bhurji:
- Heat a pan add oil and 1 cups of chopped onions.
- When onions are completely cooked then add 1 grated tomato and chopped green chilli in it. Mix it well.
- Now add ½ tbsp of dhania powder, 1 tsp of red chili powder, 1 tsp of turmeric powder, 1½ tsp of garam masala, and salt to taste. Mix it well.
- Lastly, add 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce, and soaked soya granules (bhurji) in it. Take 2 cups of Soya Granules (bhurji) soaked in lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together. Let it cook for 5 minutes on low-medium flame
- Now, soya bhurji is ready for Frankie.
How to make Soya Bhurji Frankie:
- Take a small bowl and add 3 tbsp of Fresh Malai (cream), add 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce, 1 tsp of black pepper, and 1 tsp of pizza mix. Mix it very well and sauce is ready for Frankie. That sauce will help to give binding in the Frankie.
- Now take 1 tortilla or wrap and spread sauce on it. See the tortilla wrap recipe here.
- Place soya bhurji with help of a spoon, and also add some chopped cucumber on it because I like the crunch in it.
- Fold it from the side or you can also secure it with a toothpick. Now heat a pan and spread some ghee or oil and place Frankie on it and toast it until it turns golden brown.
- Soya Bhurji Frankie is now ready to serve with your favorite chutney.