Malai fry is a simple and quick recipe that you can easily make with minimum ingredients. Basically, ‘Malai’ is a Hindi meaning of Milk cream. The layer you see after boiling the milk is called Malai. Simply separate it using a spoon and use it for making Malai Fry recipe.
Sometimes we want to make something tasty but that tasty thing takes a lot of time to cook and also some ingredients that are not available at that time. So, you can try this Malai Fry Recipe in these types of situations. This recipe is so delicious. It can be served in lunch or dinner with chapati, parantha and you can also serve it with rice. I mostly prefer that sabzi in dinner with chapati.
For making this Malai fry Recipe, all you need is chopped onions, 1 cup of Fresh Malai (cream), and some basic masalas that’s it. There is nothing special to talk about this recipe. It is a simple and quick recipe that I am going to share.
I hope you like and try this simple Malai Fry Recipe and don’t forget to share your experience in the comment section below.
Malai Fry Recipe
- 1 Cup Fresh Malai (Cream)
- 3-4 Chopped Onions
- 1 tbsp Refined Oil
- 1 Green Chilli
- ½ tbsp Red Chilli powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- ½ tbsp Kitchen King Masala (optional)
- Heat a pan and add refined oil and chopped onions.
- When onions are cooked then add malai in it.
- Then add all the masalas in green chilli in it.
- Mix it well. At last, add kitchen king masala.
- Malai fry is now ready to serve with hot chapati or paratha.
How to make Malai Fry (in detail):
- Heat a pan add 1 tbsp of refined oil, and add finely chopped onions in it.
- Stir it in the small intervals and let it fry until it turns into golden brown in color.
- Now add 1 cup of Malai (fresh cream) in the pan.
- Mix it well. Add 1/2 tbsp of red chill powder, 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder, and salt to taste.
- Give it a good mix. Add 1 green chili in it.
- Let it cook on medium flame until the ghee (clarified butter) is oozing out of the malai (cream). Then add 1/2 tbsp of kitchen king masala in it. Mix it well.
- Malai Fry is now ready to serve with hot chapati or paratha.