Nowadays, Masala Papad is the most common side dish of Punjabi restaurants. Masala Papad is a healthy oil-free snack/appetizer. It is so simple and easy recipe that you can make it at home. Masala Papad is my favorite snack. Sometimes I enjoyed it as an evening snack. Masala Papad recipe is probably the easiest recipe you can prepare in 10 minutes.
Whenever I go to any Punjabi restaurant, the first thing I always order is Masala Papad. So, I want to try this Masala Papad at home. It is so easy to make and moreover it also a healthy snack option.
Here in this Masala Papad, I try to make it more healthy so, I am going to add some chickpeas and paneer and some other veggies. For making this Masala Papad recipe, just mix all ingredients together and roast papad on tava/pan you don’t need to add oil on tava simply place papad on it and gently press it. Prepare the mixture and spread it on the roasted papad. So, finally, Masala Papad is ready to enjoy it. Make sure that serves immediately otherwise it becomes soggy and it ruins the taste and crunch of Masala Papad.
I hope you guys like and try this Masala Papad Recipe.
- 1 cup Boiled Chickpeas (Chole)
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1 Chopped tomatoes
- 1 Chopped Cucumber
- 1 cup Small diced Paneer
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Black peppar
- Salt (as required)
- 1 tsp Bhuna Jeera (Cumin Seeds Powder)
- Pinch of red chili (optional)
- Mix all chopped ingredients in the bowl.
- Add black pepper, cumin seeds, lemon juice, red chili, and salt. Mix all ingrdients together.
- Now it's time to roast papad.
- When papad is roasted then spread mixture on top of the papad.
- Masala Papad is now ready to serve.
How To Make Masala Papad Recipe Step By Step With Photos:
- Mix all chopped veggies, paneer, chickpeas in the bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of black pepper,1 tsp of cumin seeds, 1 tbsp lemon juice, pinch of red chili (optional), and salt. Mix all ingredients together.
- Mix all ingredients together. Mixture is now ready.
- Now it’s time to roast papad.
- When papad is roasted, keep it aside for a minute. It will make the papad crunchy. Then spread the mixture on top of the papad.
- Masala Papad is now ready to serve. Make sure serve it immediately otherwise it becomes soggy.