Paneer Bhurji is a popular protein-rich dish that is loved by almost everyone. Paneer Bhurji is my favorite lunch/dinner. There are a lot of different ways to cook Paneer and this Bhurji is one of them. Paneer Bhurji is prepared with crumbled paneer, onions, tomatoes, and some spices. This is the easiest and quick way to cook the Paneer recipe.
Generally, in Paneer Bhurji, fresh homemade paneer is used, which also helps to enhance the taste & gives a creamy texture to Paneer Bhurji.
It is so easy to make fresh paneer at home. Simply boil milk by adding a few drops of lemon juice then strain it with the help of cheesecloth. You can also use a thin handkerchief, and fresh crumbled paneer is now ready for Paneer Bhurji and it tastes so fresh and delicious in Paneer Bhurji.
For the making of Paneer Bhurji, you don’t need to add a lot of spices, some basic spices are enough to make it tasty. Personally, I like spicy Paneer Bhurji so I am also adding some chopped green chili in it that will also give spicy and tasty flavor in paneer bhurji.
I’ll explain How to make paneer bhurji below. I hope you like and try this Paneer Bhurji recipe and also share your experience in the comment section below.
Check out the other recipe:
- Gatte Ki sabzi
- Sev Tamatar
- Baingan Ka Bhartha
- Shahi Paneer
- Matar Paneer
- Soya Masala Chaap
- Malai Fry
- Bhindi Do Pyaza
- Malai Kofta
- Chana Dal
- Pumpkin Curry
Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- 2 Cups Paneer (Cottage Paneer)
- 1½ Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 Cups Onion
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Some Kasturi Methi
- ½ tbsp Cumin seeds
- Salt To taste
- 1 tbsp Malai (Fresh Cream)
- Heat a Pan, add cumin seeds and onions in the pan.
- Then add tomato and green chilli in it.
- Now, add all spices in the pan.
- Mix it well, add 1 tbsp of Malai (fresh cream) and cottage paneer in the pan.
- Mix it well and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Paneer Bhurji is now ready to serve with your favorite bread.
How to make Paneer Bhurji (in detail):
- Heat a pan, add 1½ tbsp of oil and ½ tbsp of cumin seeds in it.
- Now, add 2 cups of chopped onions.
- When onions are completely cooked then add 1 chopped tomato and 1 chopped green chili in the pan.
- Now, add 1 tbsp of coriander powder, ½ tbsp of red chili powder, ½ tbsp of turmeric powder and Kasturi Methi in the pan and mix it well.
- After that, add 1 tbsp of malai (fresh cream) and 2 cups of cottage paneer in it. Adding Malai is my personal choice, you can skip it if you want.
- Mix all ingredients together, and let it cook for 5-7 minutes on medium flame.
- Tasty Paneer Bhurji is now ready to enjoy with roti, paratha, or flatbread.