Want to make a perfect chocolate Donut recipe at home without adding eggs and yeast? Then this is the right place for you. Here I am going to share a recipe for a Chocolate Donut without using yeast and eggs. It is so easy to make Donuts at home, all you need is some time and effort.
A donut is basically a deep-fried dessert that is fermented with yeast or baking powder. The donut is fluffy, soft, sweet coated with chocolate syrup and some sprinkles. You can sprinkle anything you like, Personally, I love the combination of chocolate and almonds, coconut powder, peanuts. Here I am using different kinds of sprinkles that I like with chocolate. Trust me, It tastes like heaven.
Along with Donut, I am also sharing the recipe of donut glaze that I am using for coating. You can easily prepare donut glaze at home without many ingredients I was planning to share this Chocolate Donut recipe for a long time and finally, it is here.
For making Donut, the dough is kneaded and give rest for fermentation for at least 30 minutes or more. The dough is prepared with Maida (all-purpose flour) with curd instead of dry yeast. Curd is the fermenting agent for this donut recipe. If you don’t want to deep fry it then you can also bake it in the oven or air-fry it but it will definitely affect the taste of the donut. For this recipe, I am deep-frying it.
I am sharing the full recipe of Donut down below. I hope you like and try this easy recipe of Donut and share your experience in the comment section below.
Check out more dessert recipes:
For Donut Dough
- 2 cup Maida (All-purpose flour)
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Refined oil or Melted butter
- 2-3 tbsp Curd
For Chocolate Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tbsp Corn flour
- enough milk to make smooth sauce
- 3-4 piece Chocolate
- Take a bowl and add maida, sugar, oil, baking soda, baking powder, salt mix all ingredients together.
- Now add curd and knead it well and make smooth dough.
- Now let rest the dough in warm place for atleast 30 minutes.
- After that make medium size ball and roll it and cut it in the shape of donut.
- Do it same to the rest of the dough. Now deep fry it.
- After deep frying, take a small bowl and add cocoa powder, corn flour, sugar and milk mix it and make it smooth.
- Now cook it for 2-3 minutes and add 3-4 piece of chocolate in it.
- Chocolate Sauce is now ready. Now coat a fried donut with chocolate sauce and sprinkle whatever you like. here I am using almonds, coconut powder, and peanut butter.
- Chocolate Donut is now ready to serve. You can store it for 2 days.
How To Make Chocolate Donut Recipe (in detail):
Preparing Eggless donut:
- Take a bowl and add 2 cups of maida, 1-2 tbsp of caster sugar, ½ tbsp of baking powder, a pinch of baking soda, a pinch of salt, and 1 tbsp of oil.
- Mix it well, add 2 tbsp of curd and knead a soft dough.
- Place a kneaded dough in a warm place for fermentation for at least 30 minutes or more.
- After 30 minutes, make a medium size ball and roll it.
- Now cut it with a small bowl and bottle cap, give it a donut shape. Making a donut hole a is a bit challenging. Using a bottle cap, you can do it very easily.
- Do the same for the rest of the dough. Deep fry it in low medium flame.
- When they turn into golden brown then strain it on tissue paper.
Preparation of Chocolate Sauce for Donut Glaze:
- Take a vessel and add 2 tbsp of cocoa powder, 1 tbsp of sugar, ½ tbsp of cornflour, and milk. Mix it well and make it smooth.
- Now add 3-4 pieces of chocolate in it and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Chocolate sauce is now ready for donuts.
- then dip the fried donut into the sauce.
- Sprinkle some crushed almonds, coconut powder, even peanut butter taste so yummy on donuts.
- Eggless Chocolate Donuts are now ready to serve. You can also store it for 2 days.